If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Kuroneko's Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner (the "Complainant:) of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that has allegedly been infringed.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that the Complainant claims has been infringed.
- A description of where the infringing material or activity that the Complainant is located on the Site, with enough detail that we may find it on the Site (e.g., Profile ID).
- The name, address, telephone number and email address of the Complainant.
- A statement by the Complainant that upon a good faith belief the disputed use of the material or activity is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by the Complainant made under penalty of perjury, that the Complainant is the copyright or intellectual property owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner and that the information provided in the notice is accurate.
Please provide the file URL when filing a DMCA complain: e.g: https://kuroneko.id/file/xxxx
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.